725 Terrorist elements have been eliminated in clashes with insurance forces elements, major and most dangerous ones: Mostafa Mazig Farid – Khalil Abu Draa – Hussein Salman Mohamed Ouda Abu Helw – Tawfeek Awad soliman Hassan Aayouf Abu Sobei – Youssef Mussa Emlehy Zera – Samir Ibrahim Motlak – Ahmed Soliman Oud Alla Hamad – Saad Mahmoud Hamad Hussein – Mubarak Ismail Mubarak – Fayez Maghatis Fawas – Gameel Zorei – Ashraf Musa Zorei – Soliman Ayad Attia Soliman.
206 terrorist elements wanted by security authorities for committing terror attacks, were seized during security ambushes and raids. All terrorist elements transferred to investigations authorities, to take legal procedures towards them. Most dangerous and major ones: Gamal Mohamed Imam -Mohamed Salmy Abd Elrazek – Ashraf Musa Ibrahim Elzerei – Faris Nayef Salem Musleh – Abd Elsatar Salam Aql Himdan – Emad Yussef Zreiee Salmee Alhamedin – Gomaa Salman Salem Almorgany – Awad Radwan Ghanem Hassan.
591 different type of vehicles without plates were destroyed during raids, insurance and pursuits.
Total motorcycles used in attacking insurance forces, were seized / destroyed
1447 motorcycles without plates were destroyed during raids, insurance and pursuits.
1823 terrorist elements gathering and residences were destroyed during raids. Residences of terrorist elements included ( deserted homes – underground hideouts – ditches – nests and tents).
1. High explosives and landmines materials
- 35 sacks of C4 high explosive materials used in manufacturing explosive devices in the purpose of blasting army and security forces vehicles.
- 10 sacks of T.N.T explosive materials.
- 10 sacks of ANFO explosive materials. (Explosives ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate – Fuel Oil)
- 1.5 Tonnes of ammonia and ammonium, used in manufacturing explosives.
- 30 anti-tank mines and individuals.
- 10 explosive circuits, 28 explosive devices, 108 explosive devices planted by terrorist elements which targeted the forces during hostilities.
3. Car bombs destroyed by the security forces
Terrorist elements 8 car bombs were destroyed by the security forces, including “reported” stolen governmental vehicles (ambulances and cleaner vehicles).
Light and heavy weapons seized
Light weapons: grenades, firebombs, defensive bombs and explosives belts, details as follows:
164 different pieces of caliber weapons.
19 defensive and firebombs
12 explosive belts
95 mortar bombs of different bullets
104 artillery of various calibers
4 shells of RBG
80927 bullets of various calibers
Other sources for this report: The official Facebook page of the official spokesman of the Egyptian Armed forces.